Expansion and modernization of existing facilities
Our offer also includes cooperation aimed at increasing the capabilities and capacities of existing facilities. Often it consists simply in a replacement of the equipment worn out during long-term operation. Sometimes it results also from a change in the needs and expectations of the investor, which causes that a modernization of the existing equipment is necessary. We cooperate with investors, for which we have designed entire systems, but we also often modernize existing systems. We know most of the commercially available devices and their manufacturers, so we are able to perform efficiently the contracted work.
A modernization may be performed for example to:
- Increase the logistics capabilities through an expansion of process routes in an existing facility,
- Replace damaged chain conveyors and bucket elevators,
- Replace process connections,
- Replace electric systems, control cabinets, along with the possibility of installing a microprocessor control for all process routes in a given facility,
- Replace cleaners,
- Erect an additional silo.